Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pet Portraits

Or at least my attempt at pet portraits.  I have this lovely chair that the animals are always sleeping in so I thought I'd take a couple of pictures with the intention of sending them to my Mother who paints portraits (her website if you are interested).  I think I got a couple of nice ones of Dean, the Siamese, but not such good ones of Sarah, the Golden Retreiver.  Angus, the Rat Terrier, wanted his picture taken too...

This is Dean - a very typical Siamese even if he is a mix


You really can't tell how blue his eyes are here!




Sarah says, "Are you done yet 'cause I am!"

"I want my picture taken too!", says Angus

I'll let you guys fill in what Sarah is saying here...

I also took some pictures of our baby Cichlids and the inhabitants of the pond.  Not using the big fancy camera with any of these just the silly little Canon that I detest so much.  I'm trying to like it more by using it more but it hasn't happened yet...

A mama Cichlid and a couple of the babies

Not a very good picture but these are three Goldfish and a couple of Koi

There are several frogs who live in the pond.  They are really actuall kinda pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment